- You must be studying in Class 6 or higher (till Class 12). (Don’t worry if you are not going to a school or you are older, you can still participate. Write to us)
- You should have access to at least one device (smartphone, laptop or computer) and internet as most processes are online. (Again don’t worry if you don’t have a device or internet, you can always borrow from others.)
If you feel you are eligible, go ahead and apply now.
And if you feel you are not eligible, yet want to become a part of the League, write to us.
We are looking for Climators –
- Who just love to spend time in nature;
- Who desire to make their homes, societies, and mohalla a clean and better place;
- Who enjoy working with friends on something new every day;
- Who are eager to learn new things and implement them; and
- Who are keen to share stories with others in their building or society.
Do you think you are one of them? Go ahead, apply now.
Stage 1 – Tell us about you and your team
The first stage is extremely simple. All you need to do is register and tell us about yourself and your team. Find someone younger or elder to you and who is as passionate as you about the environment, and invite him / her to form a team. Minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 members are allowed in a team. Choose those who live close to you so that you can work with them!
Once you clear Stage 1, you will be invited for Stage 2.
Stage 2 – Identify a problem and design a solution
In Stage 2, your team will collectively identify a problem in your building, society or mohalla. We will ask you to submit photos or videos of the problem that you have identified. Then, sit together with your team to design a solution. And submit it. You are done!
You can start preparing for Stage 2 right away, if you are confident about passing Stage 1. The last date for submission of Stage 2 Application Form is 20 October, 2023.