WHAT IS THE CLIMATOR LEAGUE
- My parents are not using cloth bags to buy groceries!
- My elder brother leaves the lights of his room switched on!
- My next-door uncle mixes all the garbage while dumping!
Do you feel they should change their behaviour? Do you think you can help them?
Join the Climator League to build a better society, mohalla, and environment. And all this with your friends and a lot of fun!
The Climator League (TCL) is a league of next-generation kids – the Climators – who care for the environment, and are bringing change through their power of curiosity and empathy.
Designed as a fun-filled game, the Climators identify environment-related challenges in their buildings and societies, and design solutions under guidance from our Climentors – mentors who are passionate about climate!
The Climators are provided financial and mentorship support to implement their ideas. And the best Climators are awarded at the US Consulate, Mumbai!
How Do You Join The TCL Journey
Climate Coin is the digital money that will help you build your ship and sail through the oceans of the game.
WHAT DO YOU GET
A well-designed graphical tool kit, designed by our mentors, that enables you to become an Environment Champion in your society, mohalla or building. What do you get in the Shashtra –
- A series of ideas that you can implement with your family and friends, while having fun!
- Knowledge on environment-friendly actions like waste management and recycling
- A set of habit-building daily activities that you can follow to become a Climator
- Games, stories, and multimedia links
When you become a Climator, your mentors will work with you to build your life-skills. The mentors have identified key skills, which will be shared with you through online sessions and a time-tested Design Thinking approach
- Skills – Communication, Critical Thinking, Influencing, Decision-making and others
- 4-5 online sessions by mentors on skill-building
- One-on-one session to convert ideas into plans
- Follow up sessions with mentors
Product Manager, Microsoft
Chief Ideator, Corugami
Design Thinker, Toy Maker, Trainer